Iced Tea: Perfect for any Occassion
Vanilla Mist Iced Tea
Iced Tea has always been the perfect summertime drink to sip on while sitting on the front porch or back deck. We’re stepping it up a notch with this Vanilla infused and Niagara Mist Wine enhanced recipe.
Brewing up a pitcher is as easy as boiling water!
Makes 4 servings
- 3 bags vanilla flavoured rooibos or black tea
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup fruit nectar such as peach, pear or mango
- 2 cups chilled Niagara Mist Wine
- Fresh mint leaves
[We used Niagara Mist Strawberry White Zinfandel wine with mango nectar in our video]
- Steep tea in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze and remove bags.
- Cool to room temperature. TIP: Steeped tea can be reserved for 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Stir in fruit nectar.
- Divide tea mixture between four ice-filled glasses.
- Top up with wine and stir to combine. TIP: For a single glass or a pitcher, the ratio is 2 parts each tea and wine to 1 part nectar.
- Garnish with mint. Cheers!
Other great Niagara Mist wines to use include Orchard Crisp Riesling, Peach Chardonnay, White Pear Pinot Grigio, or Strawberry Mango Moscato.